Thursday, February 15, 2018

Introductions




Hi everyone!

I guess its time we introduce ourselves and what we have done.

I'm Erika, I am 26, married with two cats, and I am an avid reader and cat lover. I am currently in college to become a Multi-Media technician. My favorite genera to read is YA Fantasy/ Paranormal Romance.My Contributions to this blog were that I created the original blog and layout. I had selected the original font, color theme, and background and was responsible for contacting and adding all of my group mates and our instructor, as well as making everyone admins. I changed the "About Me" section to a "Contributors" section so everyone would be listed. I also changed the comment box to "pop up" so it wouldn't be so bulky just sitting on the page without any comments. I have never blogged before, the most I have done is posted on Facebook and I rarely even do that, but I look forward to the opportunity to learn how.


No comments: