Monday, February 19, 2018

Elaine's Initial Post

I was really hoping we were going to get to do some real blogging with this assignment, but I've read it over several times and it seems like this initial post is about what it culminates with (unless there's more later in this class...)

Grumpy Cat: I came. I saw. I complained.


Okay, so I'm disappointed a little. I like blogging! I like teaching technology! I like Grumpy Cat!

Here's a little about what I changed, in two pictures:

1. Blog title and tag line screenshot



2. Search Preferences
I'm pretty sure my classmates agreed that my title was total improvement over the long-winded predecessor. And, I'm about 85% sure they agreed my cliche, cheesy tag-line was acceptable. I thought it was an improvement over having nothing.

Regarding search preferences: although this isn't something everyone can see, it's an important part of setup to make sure that search engines are able to index information about this blog so it will show in results when people perform internet searches. 

What do you think, Professor?

2 comments:

LindaM said...

Don't be too disappointed:( You can post about anything that is pertinent to your blog topic. You will get specific posting assignments later. Help your teammates, enjoy!

Unknown said...

Oh that's great! I am looking forward to it!